Etiquetas

viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

Rubén´s Quest to TTC


What could be better than oppening the brahmansports blog by sharing with you my desire of attending TTC in Meru this following April 9th?



Before Christmas, It started a feeling withing me. I knew that something was rising in my life that I would not expect at all. During that time, Laura and I along with Cristina Ballesteros, a TM teacher from Almería (Spain), a wonderful lady that changed our lives only by her presence, organized the first TM introductory lecture in Yecla, Laura's native town, and where we have spent the last year and a half after coming back from MUM.

Christmas passed by and around January 15th Laura and I host Christina again to actually teach Laura's parents and the First Professional Soccer Coach that have learnt TM. During those days of pujas, yoga and deep meditations something changed within me. During a meditation, a strong feeling of love mixed with a desire risen powerfully. In the beginning I could not recognize what it was, but after a few seconds, a strong and powerful thought appeared: Rubén, you MUST do the TTC.

Immediately after meditation I went to the computer and started looking for the next TTC, and casually it is in Meru, Holland, the same place where Cristina did it. That was a soccer game week, so a couple of days after happening, I had to travel for a game to Barcelona. But my heart and mind were completely shaken by the TTC that they were looking for a sign at the Relative to be able to ensure the fact that what they were feeling and knowing was actually and without doubt the next step in my life. The confirmation arrived, and you know what happen when something like that occurs. You know what you have to do, and then you do it. So I did. I quit my Soccer career once again after a great period of enjoyment in Yeclano Deportivo this year and a half of professional Sport.

I started then to think, ok... how am I going to tell Laura that I am leaving again for 5 months, that we are not going to receive an income while I am out from my behalf, and that I knew it was once again something crazy, but that I must do. I spoke with her the last night that Cristina was with us, It was a shock for her in the beginning, because our lives had finally started to seem more grounded a year after coming from MUM. But from the following they on, Laura has showed as she always do, a strong support towards me and my decisions, because she knows that everything I do, I do it for her, my current family and my future family. If we want to create a family with access to everything they want, all possibilities in their lives, that requires from us to trust in what we believe: the power of the knowledge that comes from within. 


Maharishi provided us with all knowledge and techniques necessary for evolving as an individuals and humankind towards the higher levels of happiness, realization and fulfillment in life, and this once again will be a prove of our commitment with ourSelves and everything around Him.

Rubén

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario